The New Zealand Blokart Association (NZBAI) was formed in 2003 to promote and develop the sport of blokart sailing in the community by providing family orientated fun events in a safe environment.
The Association actively encourages affiliated clubs by:
- Running regional, national and international events, and masters games events
- Providing opportunities for members to socialise together
- Interacting with other blokart clubs on a regular basis
- Helping members participate successfully at events
- Bringing people together to form clubs
- Providing resources to clubs e.g. constitutions, race notices, rules
- Liaising with the International blokart Racing Committee (IBRA)
The association is run by volunteers elected onto the committee at the annual AGM, held in August. A list of current committee members is available on the contacts page.
The NZBAI is a registered incorporated society, number 1246824. You can view our registration details on the societies.govt.nz website.
A copy of our current constitution is available here (pdf)
NZBAI brochure (pdf)
NZBAI history (pdf)
blokart, the blokart logos are the exclusive property and trademarks of blokart international Ltd,
This website is maintained by Nicholas Murray on behalf of the NZBAI. © 2018