Blokart Hawkes Bay discussed running the North Island Open at a Committee meeting on Monday 31st January. There was some discussion about the forecasts for Omicron numbers in Hawkes Bay by the end of February and how that would impact our Committee members organising the event. We also discussed whether we should run the NIO without any social events (i.e. no BBQ, no Open Dinner, no after race drinks, etc). In the best interest of entrants well-being, it was decided that we would not run any social events. As that would not be much fun we have therefore decided to postpone the North Island Open until later in the year.

We will be in contact shortly with those who have already entered to organise refunds.